Monday, December 15, 2014

Never Enough Time

There is never enough time it seems.  I love to sit and get paper crafty but that is usually something I want to do and not something I have to do.  Before I know it the day is gone and all of the have to do items are, if I am lucky, done and any of the want to do items sit neglected.

So, when a friend asked if I could make her some cards for her staff, as a way to wish them Merry Christmas as well as a 'Thank You for all of your hard work,' when she stuffs them full with a gift card :)  I was maybe a bit pressured but also a bit thankful as it gave me a 'have to do' for my 'want to do' list!  Not sure if they are super elaborate or super great, but I had fun and she liked them so all is well.

Hopefully they look okay as I took the pics in my 'play' room with my phone camera. 

Outside

Inside


Materials:

Stampin' Up!

  • Colors:  Old Olive & Cranberry Crisp
  • Paper:  Designer series paper stacks Trim the Tree & Season of Style
  • Stamps:  Delightful Decorations (& coordinating ornament punch)
  • Embossing folder:  Northern Flurry
Savvy Stamps (outside):
  • Merry Christmas
Stampabilities Stamp (inside):


No comments:

Post a Comment